How to become part of the G2Z movement in Australia
- Complete the Getting to Zero Checklist to show where your municipality/community is at, in Getting to Zero.
- Identify the strategies that will improve your community’s capacity to save more lives.
- Use the resources to explain G2Z to the key stakeholders in your community e.g. Councillors, Animal Management Officers, refuges, rescue groups, breeders, pet shops, animal trainers and groomers, wildlife groups, teachers, community groups and the general public.
- Share your progress on the G2Z website which will engender support from your community, and be notified of Summits and workshops.
- Apply for assistance in analyzing and planning the way forward with the G2Z Team.
For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org